My friend Heather took some Easter pics of the kids. They had so much fun with the chicks and the Bunny. My Ellie Girl is usually so smiley but she didn't want to smile today. I still think we got a few good shots. Milo loved holding the chicks. It took him some time to warm up to the idea but once he did. He loved it!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Chicks and Bunny
Posted by Cari Stevenson at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
These pictures are so cute. What a cute idea to get a bunny and chicks. I bet Milo loved it. I can't believe how big he is getting. It will be fun to see him and Tatum play together, if we ever get back to UTah!!! :)
Cari,
I am dying at how freakin cute your kiddies are. First off we have the EXACT same taste. I love how you dress both of them. Little Ellie makes me want a little girl so bad. Anyway let's find a time to get together.
Kelley
Ellie's bow is adorable.... where did you get it? Your kids are getting so big! We need to get together soon.
This is the first time i have seen your little girl! she is absolutely precious!!!!! We would love to hang out sometime so have Pete call nick and lets play!!!
Dude cari, you need some new posts. :)
I saw your blog on Dan's. Your kids are super cute. I can't believe how big their getting. We have a blog too, rachelsbusylife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment