OK so this was Milo first Day of preschool. He looked so cute with his little back pack on. I was a little sad to drop him off. Then I realized that I had two complete hours of bliss. It eased the pain a bit. When I picked him up he was all grins! He had a great time.

Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad you started blogging. It's so cute!
Cari~ The kids are ADORABLE! Brandon and I recently moved back to SLC. We should get together sometime soon. B misses Peter! ~Mikal
He's so dang cute! Thanks for planning such a fun weekend with the girls. I had such a great time. Tell Pete I hope he feels better and keep us posted. Thanks again!
Sometimes i wish i knew what is going through milo's head ha ha That looks like a "i'm up to something smile". ha Love my ellie bug
Cari! So happy to *find* your blog! Can't wait to read more... you know... like when you FINALLY UPDATE or something!:)
Hooray! A new blog for me to "stalk"! :)
Post a Comment